Choose The Right Agent!
Mark Sawyer - ePRO, SFR is a – Realtor® serving the Castle Rock, Parker, Littleton, Highlands Ranch, Lakewood, and Denver, Colorado areas delivering results with integrity and does business as Aequitas Real Estate, along with other with team members.
Aequitas Real Estate provides service to both buyers and sellers of real property as well as to investors in real property. Additionally, with a depth of expertise in short sales negotiation with lenders, Mark provides valuable service to distressed home owners facing foreclosure and to buyers looking to purchase a home or property at significant discounts and savings. Mark is intensely dedicated to his clients successful real estate transaction.
Aequitas Real Estate specializes in both upscale and affordable family homes. Specific qualifications include extensive experience in construction, marketing and finance of higher end homes. We maintain close working relationships with the mortgage industry, and can often find financing resources that many others cannot.
Experience real estate results with integrity. Find exactly what you are looking for:
- Single Family Homes from $100,000 to $15,000,000
- Historic homes from $100,000 to $3,500,000
- New construction homes from $205,000 to $5,000,000
- Townhouses & Townhomes from $100,000 to $2,000,000
- Patio homes from $100,000 to $3,000,000
- Suburban condos & condominiums from $100,000 to $1,500,000
- City condos & condominiums from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Duplex & multi-unit housing from $100,000 to $1,500,000
- Improved lots from $100,000 to $500,000
- Unimproved lots from $100,000 to $500,000
- Estates homes & property from $100,000 to $15,500,000
- Raw land from $100,000 to $500,000
- Ranchettes from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Farms from $100,000 to $50,00,000
- Hunting & recreation property from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Lakefront property from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Riverfront property from $100,000 to $5.000,000
- Ski homes from $100,000 to $5,500,000
- Resort property from $100,000 to $10,00,000
- Golf homes & property from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Investment and rental property from $100,000 to $500,000
- Foreclosed from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Speculative from $100,000 to $5,000,000
Local neighborhoods and subdivisions include Crystal Valley, Painters Ridge, Perry Park, Green Mountain, Castle Pines, Roxborough, The Backcountry, Ken Caryl Ranch The Pinery, The Timbers, Pradera, Timber Canyon, Sellers Creek Ranch, Govenors Ranch, Grant Ranch, Panorama Ridge, Genesee, Tallyn’s Reach, Solterra, Bear Creek Village and many more.
Local zip codes include: 80104, 80108, 80109, 80138, 80139, 80120, 80121, 80122, 80123, 80124, 80125, 80126, 80127, 80128, 80129, 80130, 80215, 80227, 80228.
Public and private school systems serving families in the area include Jefferson County Public Schools, Douglas County Public Schools, Arapahoe County Public Schools and the Denver Public School System along with numerous charter schools and highly rated private schools.
Commuters in this area are served by light rail train, with the Littleton station and Lone Tree Park and Ride stations at the southern end. Highway commuting by the I-25, C470 freeway interchanges enable easy commuting to all parts of the Denver metropolitan area.
The community was founded in approximately 1890 with an economy driven by the telecommunications, Internet, and government contracting industries. Local events and activities include many local cultural events and organizations are based near and around greater Denver, Colorado.
Exceptional recreational opportunities in and around the region include golfing, kayaking, hiking, equestrian, biking, skiing, climbing. Other notable features of the area are a vibrant growing suburban community with a well-educated, active population.
* * * *
Search the Castle Rock Parker Littleton Highlands Ranch Lakewood Denver ,
Colorado MLS (Multiple Listing Service) for current property for sale listings HERE!
* * * *
Mark Sawyer – Realtor®, ePro, SFR
Aequitas Real Estate